
Spoofed by Britt
Aww yeah
That’s right baby.
Girl, tonight we’re gonna make love. You know how I know, baby?
‘Cause it’s Christmas Eve. And Christmas Eve is the night that we make love.
Tomorrow we’ll go and visit your mother, but Christmas Eve is the night that we make love.
‘Cause everything is just right conditions are perfect. The stockings are all hung…Conditions are perfect.
You lean in close and say something sexy like, ‘I might go to bed I’ve got to make a fruitcake in the morning.’
I know what you’re trying to say baby.
You’re trying to say, ‘Oh, yeah. It’s Christmas time. It’s Christmas time.’
It’s Christmas.
It’s Christmas time.
That’s what you’re trying to say you’re trying to say let’s celebrate Christmas, it’s Christmas time.
It’s Christmas.
It’s Christmas time.
Next thing you know we’re wrapping some presents.
That’s all part of it, that’s foreplay.
Then you go put away the extra wrapping paper.
That’s not part of it but it’s still very important.
Then we’re in the bedroom. You’re putting out that ugly old Santa Bear you got from your grandma.
And it’s never looked sexier.
Oh, Santa Bear 1989!
Oh, you don’t know what you’re doing to me.
I remove my jeans but trip over them ‘cause I still got my shoes on.
But then I turn it into a sexy dance.
Next thing you know I’m down to just my reindeer socks and you know when I’m down to my reindeer socks what time it is, it’s time for Christmas. It’s Christmas time.
It’s Christmas.
It’s Christmas time.
You know when I got reindeer on my socks it’s time for Christmas that’s why they call it Christmas socks.
It’s Christmas.
It’s Christmas time.
Oh.
Ooh, makin’ love.
Makin’ love for two.
Makin’ love for two minutes.
When it’s with me you only need two minutes, ‘cause I’m so intense.
Two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven.
Then you open your present from me and say, ‘Is that it?’
I know what you’re trying to say.
You’re trying to say, ‘Aww yeah, that’s it.’
Then you tell me you already have one of those. Well I’m not surprised.
So I keep it for myself.
It’s Christmas.
It’s Christmas time.
Christmas Eve is over, baby.
It’s Christmas.
It’s Christmas time.
Friday, December 14, 2007
It's Christmas Time
Posted by
Britt
at
4:10 PM
Labels: comedy, Flight of the Conchords, music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment